We provide a full range of ant treatment services to the Gold Coast. Prevention is better than cure. When you need us, we’re right here.
Pest Ant Treatment
Ant Pest Control Application
We use internal and external liquid spray, ant gel and ant granules.
Pest Management around your home is a team effort. Here at LessPest we aim for you and your family to have Less Pest’s through More Control.
We use high quality products that are environmentally friendly towards your family and pets.
We do not over book our technicians on the day, so time can be taken to listen to your pest concerns. The technician then has time to detect where pests maybe habouraging and apply the best application and pest management plan for your home.
Ant Pest Control Warranty
Ant General Pest Control Warranty (3 months warranty)
Ant Pest Control Health
Ants not only like to nest outside under pavers and grassed areas but also in your wall cavities and roof void! This can give them easy access to food sources in your home. In small doses ants can be over looked and easy to deal with. However when they get out of control, it’s like a complete invasion has taken place! This can be alarming especially if you have newborns and children, where even the smallest of ants can pack a mean bite!
|Large Ant infestation found in a backyard close to the residents home.|
Ant Pest Control Prevention Tips
Just remember ants think your home is just as cozy as you do. When thinking of keeping ants away, think a minimalistic approach to your home and yard.
• Keep sweet treats in airtight containers,
• Keep jars, sauces and cordials refrigerated,
• Do not leave dried biscuits in pet bowls
• Clean out after your pet has finished a meal
• Avoid too many stored boxes
• Clear out your pantry frequently
• Try to see more not less of your home’s floor
• Vacuum regularly
• Clean out your bedrooms and wardrobes often
• Keep bench tops clear of crumbs, food scraps and used dinner crockery
• Keep pet food in sealed containers
• Wash pet bowls regularly to avoid food build up which is an ant attractant
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 7.30am till 5pm
Field Hours: Mon – Fri 7.30am till 5pm
Saturday: 8.30am till 1pm
QLD: PMT 10 05956016
NSW: PMT 5080024
QBCC: 151 362 74
We’d love to hear from you! Please call or emails us, or simply complete the enquiry form and we’ll get in touch.