We provide a full range of silverfish treatment services to the Gold Coast. Prevention is better than cure. When you need us, we’re right here.
Silverfish Pest Control Application
We use internal liquid spray and dusting application to roof void.
Pest Management around your home is a team effort. Here at LessPest we aim for you and your family to have Less Pest’s through More Control.
We use high-quality products that are environmentally friendly towards your family and pets.
We do not overbook our technicians on the day, so time can be taken to listen to your pest concerns. The technician then has time to detect where pests maybe habouraging and apply the best application and pest management plan for your home.
Silverfish Pest Control Warranty
Silverfish General Pest Control Warranty (12 months warranty)
Silverfish Pest Control Health
Although Silverfish are not harmful to humans & do not carry disease, they can do large amounts of damage to clothing, curtains, carpet and paperwork. Protect your treasured memories, documents and fashion wardrobe today.
To maximise the effectiveness of treatment, we recommend customers remove stored items such as linen from cupboards, open boxes where stored paperwork might have been sitting and wardrobe areas are cleared.
Silverfish Pest Control Prevention Tips
Just remember silverfish think your home is just as cozy as you do. When
thinking of keeping silverfish away, think a minimalistic approach to your home.
• Avoid too many stored items in boxes around your home
• Avoid using boxes which silverfish love to consume. Try using storage containers with lids
• Clear out your wardrobes often
• try to see more not less of your home’s floor
• Vacuum regularly
• Dust frequently
• Clean out your attic and garage of stored items
• Try not to hoard piles of paper. If you need to hold onto documents we recommend sealing them in air tight bags, then placing into sealable plastic containers.
• Keep bench tops clear of crumbs, food scraps and used dinner crockery.
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 7.30am till 5pm
Field Hours: Mon – Fri 7.30am till 5pm
Saturday: 8.30am till 1pm
QLD: PMT 10 05956016
NSW: PMT 5080024
QBCC: 151 362 74
We’d love to hear from you! Please call or emails us, or simply complete the enquiry form and we’ll get in touch.