What are Termite Products?
Termite Products are the active Chemical or Bait that makes a Termite System Install Active. There are many Termite Installation Brands on the market that use an aligned Active Termite Product. Not all systems or products are created equal and that is sometimes reflected in the price point. When gathering quotes it’s important to compare apples with apples.
Termite Products Used By LessPest More Control
The elite EXTERRA Termite Colony Elimination System, with its unique Termite Interception Zone encircling your home is THE ONLY baiting system that creates a complete Termite Interception Zone around your home.
This complete and continuous zone is created by using our patented FOCUS Termite Attractant™ in each Station so termites are intercepted before they reach your home.
EXTERRA utilises closed and locked monitoring stations with a termite bait less toxic than table salt! With our termite control ground baiting system, you get full protection from all termite activity! This is a product that actually eliminates the entire termite colony and does so without harming the environment. Our termite bait traps are completely safe for you, your family and your pets!
Termidor has been the most trusted name in termite control since 2002 and has been the benchmark for termiticides in the Australian market. This trusted technology can now be combined with the most advanced baiting system possible. – Trelona ATBS.
Trelona ATBS combines the latest research in termite behavior with the most advanced termite bait system to provide:
- A sturdy and discrete bait station,designed to encourage station interception and feeding
- A system which can be applied as both a monitoring or an active system, providing year-round protection
- An advanced bait matrix, containing revolutionary termite bait technology that makes it irresistible to termites
- The only system, specifically designed to be used in with the Termidor®range of products
The advanced technology in Termidor HE gives your Accredited Termidor Applicator more scope to provide a superior treatment without cutting corners or disturbing the structure and damaging the aesthetics of your home.
The increased movement of Termidor HE through the soil means there is much less likely to be any need to drill through tiles, and that treatment won’t be compromised by obstacles like underground pipes.
Exterra and Termidor are both top of the line products on the market today. They are scientifically proven and are perfect for the Australian Conditions and the type of Termites we are exposed to.
With Exterra we can take over your site renewal if you are looking for a local boutique Termite & Pest Control Company to look after you.
With Termidor, Termidor HE (Chemical) & Trelona ATBS (bait system) they can be used in conjunction with each other for optimal Termite Protection around your home.
The unique advantage of Trelona ATBS is that it can be used in combination with Termidor Residual termiticide and insecticide and Termidor HE high-efficiency termiticide.
Termidor has been the most trusted name in termite control since 2002 and has been the benchmark for termiticides in the Australian market. This trusted technology can now be combined with the most advanced baiting system available.
Due to termite risk or construction design, a combined treatment may provide the most adequate and thorough protection for your home. Where required or in instances where additional “piece of mind” is desired, your pest management professional may design a treatment plan combining the power of these two trusted technologies.
Yes. There are a lot of cowboys out there in any industry and Termite & Pest Control is no different. When looking for a reputable Termite Provider there are a number of things you can check to give you peace of mind that the quotes you are gathering are from Termite Providers that offer the same high level of service and quality.
- Choose a Company.
- Check they are licensed with the QBCC.
- Check they have a current QLD and/or NSW License.
- Insured for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability.
- Look up Companies ABN on the ASIC Register to check they are active.
- Online Reviews – this can really separate the cowboys from the professionals .
- The Companies you are looking at getting quotes from, use the same Termite Installation Products.
- The Termite Technician is Certified in the installation of the product by the product company. You can check this on the Product website to see if they are Certified.
- Make sure the Company carries out a Visual Termite Inspection before Termite Installation takes place, to make sure there are no active termites in the home that need treating first.